Thursday, June 02, 2005

Broken Link

Hey, I don't know about you, but when I read my seester's post I immeadiately clicked on the link so I could pester my bother-in-law in a new way. Alas, the link was broken.

I think this one should do the trick. This one right here.

Near as I can figure if you look on the upper right side of the screen, there is a place where you can register. Click there, fill out the form and then you should be able to send Vinny emails.

Ok... now I've tried it... once you register, I don't think they make it super obvious how you email a patient, but you beautiful people have me to help overexplain thus making your lives easier.

On the furthest left column under Clarian Health, there is an link to Billing and Online Tools. Once you click on that, the new page has the option to Email a Patient.

And the last thing is... he's at Indiana University Hospital.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your instructions were dreadfully obvious. After committing my kidneys to the hospital, they let me weave through the online rat maze and then deposit my message........